Centrifugal Separator for Jet Scrubber
- CE marked & fully compliant BS4994
- Low maintenance effort
- Wide range of applications
- Second stage in a multi-stage pollution control system.
- A tiny footprint and compact design
Accreditation vs Certification
The Centrifugal Separator’s primary function is to separate droplets that are carried along with the exhaust air. Exhaust air is drawn into the droplet separator through the bottom portion of the separator in a tangential manner. High centrifugal force separates the droplets from the flow of exhaust air, which causes them to separate from each other. The liquid is drained out of the device through the lower portion of the device. The drip edge of the droplet separator is located in the upper portion of the device. The exhaust gas exits the separator through a gas exit port that is either horizontally or vertically arranged.
Features & Benefits
- Meets EU regulatory
- Onshore & Offshore environment design
- Fits to smallest footprint
- Reduce maintenance and service
- Norsok Complaint
From arctic conditions, desserts, remote locations to harsh offshore facilities and aggressive desert environments, Kapwell provides world-class products and services. For more information contact our sales representative.