Swirl Type Mist Eliminator
- H2S & CO2 HPHT Service
- High Volum Surface Gas Handling
- Design Duty to 100 barg (Min)
- Design Temperature: -40 ºC to 125 ºC
- Area Classification Zone 1 ATEX CE Marked
- Design Standards/Codes API 12J & ASME Section VIII Div. 1
The Swirl Mist Eliminator achieves a high degree of separation of fine droplets and dust even when working at high operating pressures. It can be installed either vertically or horizontally within a separator vessel. Because of its high capacity, it is perfect for retrofitting into existing separators when higher throughputs with improved efficiency are required. In new-build applications, these axial cyclones will result in much smaller vessels, which will result in significant weight savings and cost savings. The axial cyclone is exceedingly efficient, even at greater pressures when vane packs begin to lose their effectiveness, and it is particularly effective for processing liquids with low surface tension.
Features & Benefits
- Ex equipment design & manufacturing
- Compact Size
- Complaince with API Standards
From arctic conditions, desserts, remote locations to harsh offshore facilities and aggressive desert environments, Kapwell provides world-class products and services. For more information contact our sales representative.