Coalescing Plate Pack
- H2S & CO2 HPHT Service
- Coalescing plate with the highest efficiency
- Numerous capabilities
- Compact Exceptional performance
- Low level of maintenance
- Proven in the field
- Design Temperature: -40 ºC to 125 ºC
- Design Standards/Codes API 12J & ASME Section VIII Div. 1
Kapwell’s high-performance CPP is designed to remove extra oil during the oil and gas processing and refining processes, and is critical for oil separation and recovery during the bulk water phase. Stoke’s Law and hydrodynamic analysis were used to design the coalescing plate packs (CPP). Designed to refit the majority of API separators for better efficiency and flow rates.
CPP sub-assemblies are designed to fit through vessel manways and bolt together readily within the vessel. The style, velocity, and configuration of the coalescer will vary according to the application.
Features & Benefits
- Ex equipment design & manufacturing
- Compact Size
- Visual and/or audible Indicators
- Customize alarm settings
- Complaince with API Standards
- CE marked
From arctic conditions, desserts, remote locations to harsh offshore facilities and aggressive desert environments, Kapwell provides world-class products and services. For more information contact our sales representative.